Homework

Hi, class!
Last class we discussed another tense called the Past Perfect Simple.

Your homework:
-Do exercises 3 and 4 from page 22.
-Print / copy down the exercises below and do them.

Have a nice HOLY WEEK, hehehe (It's actually EASTER 🐇)

A) Put the verbs into the correct tense (Simple Past or Past Perfect).
0. The teacher (be)  angry with the student because he (not do) his homework . The teacher was angry with the student because he hadn't done his homework. 
  1. My friend (eat)  up all the biscuit we (bake) .
  2. The teacher (correct)  the tests we (write) .
  3. I (give)  them some of the candies I (buy) .
  4. My sister (see / not)  the note that I (lay)  on the kitchen table for her.
  5. We (want)  to watch a film that we (see / not)  before.
  6. Yesterday a boy (destroy)  the snowman that we (build) .
  7. Jimmy (tell)  us about the book that he (read) .
  8. We (find)  the mobile phone that Marwin (lose) .
  9. He (sing)  a song that I (hear / never)  before.
  10. Cathrine (be)  happy because she (understand) all the explanation.
B) Are the underlined tenses correct?

1. He had spent a holiday in Italy so he wanted to speak Italian. _______
2. Jill texted me before she had got on the bus. ________
3. The computer didn't have more battery because I had used it all day. ________
4. Milena had had no voice because I screamed during the Lollapalooza. ________
5. Gonzalo could speak English well because he had studied a lot during secondary school. _______

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Mixed Conditionals